Monday, September 27, 2010

speech program

  There's a program for fifth and sixth grade were you have to write a speech (It's mandatory no getting out of it).I remeber in fifth grade i had to write about someone i admired and looked up to i wrote about my uncle and all about his life.When I had written my speech and read it i wasn't chosen to go to north .The only reason I was able to go to north to read it was because someone dropped out.That night i only won bronze.
  I had to do it in sixth (MANDATORY). This time i had to pretend to be something in nature and how it's affected by pollution.I pretended to be a pebble on the road and how polluting cars affected me.This time i got in without anyone dropping out. That night i did my  best.When the judjes start to read out awards they make stand up on the stage.I was standing right behind the guy that was reading out the awards. I found out ahead of time that i had won gold.My mom was happy i had won.That is my memory of my two (MANDATORY) years in the speech program.

5 comments: